- 15-18 years of software development experience, preferably in BFSI domain
- 6-8 years of Program Management experience
- Managed team(s) on Offshore/Onsite model
- Should possess good communication and problem solving skills.
- Should have strong client management and interaction experience
- Experienced in estimating project effort/cost.
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to effectively manage large teams 60-80 members
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated with ability to drive multiple projects.
- Manage Large Services engagement(s) [Multi Million $].
- To manage P&L related activities independently.
- Work closely with customers Senior Management
- To define program governance.
- Plan overall program and progress monitoring.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on Project success criteria results, Metrics, Test and Deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
Work collaboratively with development managers, Architect to drive the engagement(s) towards customer delight.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
Project schedules ,Detailed project plans ,Project scope statements ,Cost estimates ,Resource plans ,Risk and issues logs, Status reports
- Tailor program management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Coach and train project teams on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Drive presales activities for business expansion
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Nucleus Software Exports Limited
Contact Company:Nucleus Software Exports Limited